News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

rear right and left floor panels

Started by skip54, 2009-04-01 16:40

Previous topic - Next topic

skip54

hey guys, been out of commission for awhile with medical problems. having the body done on my 57 ranchero. i ordered the floor section kit from dearbonr classics and only got the front piecec. they have promised the rear sections for 3 months. so, i need the 2 sections for the rear. from wheelwell back to tailgate. any help appreciated. thanks  skip

KidKourier

Skip,  You might give a call to EMS(Engineering & Manufacturing Services)--(216)541-4585-Box 24362,Cleveland,Ohio--44124-0362.They make replacement panels for '57 bodies including all floor pans from firewall to trunk out of 18 ga. steel. I don't have a recent catalog (2007)but if Dearborn Classics have floor panels for the bed of a '57 Ranchero I would bet that their getting them from EMS,if not then they would probably know where to get them. KID

57chero

Have you tried Concours Parts they show them in there latest catalog.

skip54

thanks for the quick reply. i'll give it a try

JPotter57

I'm almost certain that Concours sells EMS parts...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

skip54

i looked at concours catalog and they don't have any ranchero stuff that i coyld see. i'll keep looking but if anything comes up guys please let me know. thanks  skip

shopratwoody

If you speaking of the upper floor sections in the rear of the tubs or in front of tubs either way,Dearborn
had them/ I bought mine from Steve (Ranchero Wizard) RIP.
I've never seen the floor pieces for behind the seat, at least when I replaced mine
Ron :001:
I hate blocksanding!

skip54

anyone have the ranchero wizards number or email. i did get my tailgate handle rubbber gasket from steves wife after he passed. thanks agai,

KidKourier

Don't know if She's still in the business after Steve pass away but you might try Evelyn Huggins at rancherowizard@msn.com or another sourch is Steve Pierce--(310)631-0053 in TwentyNine Palms,Ca. KID

shopratwoody

She's on here under Ranchero Wizard. Check members list :001:
I hate blocksanding!

57chero

Just got the latest catalog from concours parts today, the ranchero bed floor panels are on page 29.

Thor

Skip54
There is a set of these on Ebay as of today!

ranchero57

i got all 4 pieces from dearborn classics and they fit real nice.usually when they are rusted out,the flat pieces under them are also shot,as well as the two braces just behind the wheel wells.mine were all rusted out.i had to make the two flat under floors that are under the rear bed floors.correct thickness sheet metal is hard to find,i found some shelves off of a shelving unit that were .o48 thick.the two rear support braces are not available as rear braces,but the front floor support from ems can be shortened and will work perfectly.ranchero57.campy