News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Not Mine but california car

Started by Ray, 2020-04-12 15:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray

Just saw this. If anyone wants a project it looks solid, just derelict. some damage to left front headlight area, 56 carb and intake, no idea about power features. sorry about the pic quality, rough day out here. Located in Huntington Beach. Also, if anyone is looking for a complete running wagon, Steve Peirce (310) 631-0053has 3 or 4, including one with a third seat.
Willow Green 57 convert
Coral Sand over Gunmetal 57 "E" convert
"M" code 1969 Fairlane Ranchero
"Q" code 1969 Torino Cobra jet (427)
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird

Ray

Rats, I don't know how to post all the pix at once. I'll post a few and anyone that is interested can contact me and I can e-mail them.
Willow Green 57 convert
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird

Ray

K, last one. (contact info
Willow Green 57 convert
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird

RICH MUISE

Up to 4 pics can be posted at the same time, but the total limit per post is 4,000 kb. Your pics are too big to include more than one per post. Resize your pics to less than 1k per pic and you can post 4. Below the box your typing in, is "ATTACH:"  with a browse button under it, (you used it to post the pics you did) and if you click the "more attachments" below the browse button, you can open more browse buttons/lines, up to 4.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ray

K, thanks Rich. I get time tomorrow I'll try to fix the rest. Looks like a pretty good basket case and probably fairly cheap although I just don't know. I just have too many projects already and no more space.
Willow Green 57 convert
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird