News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Birthdays this week....

Started by JPotter57, 2009-03-16 18:49

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

I just noticed we have a birthday or two coming up.  Even though Roger is no longer with us, I keep his membership going to remember him.  He was a great guy and contributed a lot to the club.  Happy b-day and RIP Roger.
Happy b-day to Glen, hope you have a good one, my friend.
Happy b-day to you, Dakota...
And next week to Ford Blue Blood.  Hope you all have a great one. :006:
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

shopratwoody

I also think of Roger often. RIP
Ron
I hate blocksanding!

wolfpupsdad

to all them bithday boys , HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
and a very special b-day to rodger RIP

Ford Blue blood

I am retiring three days after my birthday.  Roger had just retired, a good friend and car nut here in town dropped over with a brain aneurism the first part of Dec. so given I have several things I want to do, am in great health, can afford to quit I am going to do it!  As Roger used to say "time spent working on your car is not subtracted from your lifes clock" or words to that effect, so I am going to try it and see how well that idea works! :003:
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Glen Henderson

Thanks for the thought James, I've often wondered if I would make it this long, my dad died at 32 with heart problems. I have been blessed in so many ways that I have nothing to complain about.  The aches and pains are just a reminder of all the good times that I've had. Blue blood, I've got nine months too work and then I'll be joining you, there again working this last couple of years has allowed me to be able to afford   more toys and tools. Alot of guys out there are not so lucky. If you look at the front cover of the latest issue of Y Block mag, the engine that John Wilson built for his T Bird is my inspriation, John is close to seventy if not already there and still going strong. Have a good day everyone, It's time to head out to work.