News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Wanted: Core Support near Minnesota

Started by akusler763, 2021-12-16 16:23

Previous topic - Next topic

akusler763

It can be a partial, the lower part of mine is repairable, but the top was cut by a flame wrench and destroyed before I bought the car.

Thanks,
Andy
1957 Fairlane 500 2-door Sedan w 390FE/C6
2001 Mustang GT Convertible
2016 F-150
1968 Thunderbird w 429/C6

KYBlueOval

I'd suggest you go to the " '57 Ford Parts and Service Supplier Links" on the main page of this forum. From there go to Salvage Yards. Look up the listing for Kansas (Roger) and Minnesota (Rob). Roger has many '57 Fords and Rob has many '58's.......Assuming the core support is the same on '57's and '58's. I believe they are , but I'm no expert.
Good luck
John

Ford Blue blood

Andy I've got one that is good on the top, it's yours.  I am heading to Antigo, WI this Sunday.  I can leave it with my brother in law there if you want to run over to pick it up.  He has no computer, no cell so if you want it a land line with him is the only hook up.  You need to let me know by tomorrow if you can run over and collect it from him.  I will give you his number if it will work out for you to pick it up from him.  We will be there Monday through Christmas day.

Bill
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

akusler763

Quote from: Ford Blue blood on 2021-12-17 08:03
Andy I've got one that is good on the top, it's yours.  I am heading to Antigo, WI this Sunday.  I can leave it with my brother in law there if you want to run over to pick it up.  He has no computer, no cell so if you want it a land line with him is the only hook up.  You need to let me know by tomorrow if you can run over and collect it from him.  I will give you his number if it will work out for you to pick it up from him.  We will be there Monday through Christmas day.

Bill

I appreciate the offer Bill, but that is a 4 hour drive one-way for me, so I will have to pass. I will try one of the salvage yards suggested here.

Merry Christmas!
1957 Fairlane 500 2-door Sedan w 390FE/C6
2001 Mustang GT Convertible
2016 F-150
1968 Thunderbird w 429/C6