News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Bought a TV extra?

Started by jumping jack flash, 2017-10-25 17:05

Previous topic - Next topic

jumping jack flash

Anyone like to watch Velocity Channel? I do,even if there are a lot of reruns. There is a show of some Texas guys who have a shop about 30 minutes from my home. Iron Resurrection. In one episode they are redoing an already decent 50 model Chevy truck. There is a filler strip where Amanda and Shag are out scouting looking for projects.(what a life).While in Bourne they visit a guy with a few too many projects. They take his 51 F100 out for a spin.(it has been totaled since). There is a 57 Ranchero in a few shoots. I bought it. About 90% of body work is completed. Very straight .Has a 292 with overdrive. Has a high speed miss, ....almost banging out. Has good compression on all 8. Plugs and points ok. Gen is not genning.It has taken the the priority place, since it is so close to being a driver that I put plates and insurance on it.Watch the show and see my new project.This is my 12th 57 Ranchero.

racton

:unitedstates:     Very Kool !!!!     racton

billd5string

I remember that episode, and the Ranchero. Congrats!!!
1957 Ford Del Rio
1967 Mercury Cougar
2015 Ram 1500
2018 Mustang GT (daily driver)

57chero

I really like the show, looks like they do nice work and everybody gets along with each other no bleep this and bleep that yelling at each other and slamming doors for effect.