News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

list of supplier websites

Started by RICH MUISE, 2010-10-22 08:52

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

I need to get my list of websites relevant to our '57's updated and was thinking once I got it done some of you guys might want a copy of it. Other than the product and service member reviews, and the website references that come up in misc. posts, we don't have a good comprehensive list of links. I realize this website's position on not wanting to appear to be endorsing suppliers, but I was wondering, James, if you would have a problem with one of your members emailing other members that request it, lists thru this website, or asking for websites that should be added?. I would think it would be particularly helpful for the newbies.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford Blue blood

James I agree with Rich, having a list of suppliers (no endorsement implied) would help out those that don't live in front of the key board.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Bubba

James:
Just my $.02 worth,but Rich makes an excellent point, those sites could prove helpful to old and new members as well so long as there's no endorsement implied I wouldn't have a problem with it.  On the other side of the coin should we also provide a list of vendors who have provided substandard products or service?
BuBBa

JPotter57

I don't have a problem with it.  I can add a link to the links page, or I can add a new section to the forum for this.  Like always though, keep it relevant to `57s, no MSD, Holley, general performance stuff.  Suppliers like Dennis Carpenter etc  are fine.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.