News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Merry Christmas

Started by JimNolan, 2011-12-21 21:07

Previous topic - Next topic

JimNolan

Guys,
   Let me wish each and every one of you Merry Christmas. May your holiday be enjoyable and safe and don't forget what we're celebrating. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

wildhog

Guys have a very Merry Christmas and a safe trip if you are travling to see family. Be sure and remember the reason for the season. God Bless
tom
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

alstoy

Merry Christmas to all of you from New Zealand. Our Christmas is at the beginning of summer and whilst a lot of New Zealanders will celebrate with a traditional Family Christmas dinner, an equal amount will have a Christmas BBQ at the beach or lake. This year it looks like the Weather will come to the party with clear blue skies right across the country.

Merry Christmas and a safe and lazy New Year to all.

Alan 

geraldchainsaw

i'll go along with that,   Merry Christmass to everyone & a happy new year.        and i also have a question,  anyone older then me on this forum?,   and then this might be of interest to someone,     i bought a paint shaker today,    when our paint sets for a while,  it seperates and goes back to the diff mixes at the bottom,  settles,  i've bouight some paint that i had to adjust color to get just what i wanted,  so i don't want it going bad on me,  just my little input,    also this is my 73rd christmass,  and i hope theres many more,  i'm not done with the 57 yet

shopratwoody

Merry Christmas from here also. Only my 70th Christmas Jerry :001: And they're really never finished.
I hate blocksanding!

F570RD

Merry Christmas to all you guy's.Santa said he's bringing me a torque convertor.Can't seem to leave this street combo alone.What is the matter with me (us)... :003:

smurfee

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you & your, SMURFEE :unitedstates: :icon_bigsmurf:
NEVER LOOK BACK

JPotter57

Merry Christmas to all of you guys, and a safe and prosperous New Year.  Amidst all of the unwrapping and so forth, remember the Reason for this season. 
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Zapato

Merry Christmas to all specially to those spending it away from home watching our backs.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Igotta57

Merry Christmas to all guys and a great year ahead from  Armstrong BC, Canada.   

mtwilsonboy

Quote from: geraldchainsaw on 2011-12-22 17:15
i'll go along with that,   Merry Christmass to everyone & a happy new year.        and i also have a question,  anyone older then me on this forum?,   and then this might be of interest to someone,     i bought a paint shaker today,    when our paint sets for a while,  it seperates and goes back to the diff mixes at the bottom,  settles,  i've bouight some paint that i had to adjust color to get just what i wanted,  so i don't want it going bad on me,  just my little input,    also this is my 73rd christmass,  and i hope theres many more,  i'm not done with the 57 yet

I know what you mean. I hope I live long enough to finish my 57 retractable and get to drive it.

wv 57s forever

merry christmas

from wv.

tarheel57

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you ! Tarheel57 :icon_bigsmurf:

1957-Skyliner

Merry Christmas !

RICH MUISE

Merry Christmas from Texas....and have a great new year. Be thankful for the loved ones you're with and the ones you can't be with.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe