News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 Texas Ranchero

Started by briney, 2007-01-03 12:18

Previous topic - Next topic

briney

Hey Guys!

Here is a couple pictures of my 57. I think posting pic's is a good idea.

We can all see what everybody is driving, working on or cussing!

Patrick
Dallas TX

If it won't fit, force it.
If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

RAWms

Dibs on the chrome bed tub piece.  I have it's mate on the driver side and need a chromable(sp?) for the pass.

Great looking ride Briney!!! :icon_cheers:

r
Time working or driving your ride is NOT subtracted from your life clock.

...as of Apr 2007

meteor

Great looking Ranchero Briney! it looks like the same colours that I was going to paint mine, but kind of reversed.

I posted pics of mine too.
check out my site: www.brightworkautoart.com

Frankenstein57

Briney,that is some sweet ride.Nice job on the rear wheel radius.Your car will be my inspiration!thanks,Mark

shopratwoody

I also still like the radiused rear wheel openings. Mine were done for many years for Big tires.
Went back toward stock (not completely). This time narrowed the housing a little for tire clearance.
I still run a 8 or 8 1/2 rim with 275-60's. It's close but that how it looks good.
Very Nice
Later, Ron  :wt: with money!!!
I hate blocksanding!

Frankenstein57

Hey Patrick,  First of all -hope your mom is better, my folks are in their mid 80s and I am thankfull for their good health.I have a question for you , I just came in from my shop. I tried taking my rear tire off for the first time since I have owned this car , what a hassle! The tire is a TA radial only 6.5 inches across, mounted on a small aluminum wheel , I had to let the air out, and pry itout of the wheel well. With the rearend fully hung, I am wondering how difficult it was doing your rear radius? Your ranch is the coolest one I have seen,I have a picture of it on the shop bulliten board thanks  ,Mark