News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

cruise

Started by geraldchainsaw, 2010-06-27 10:36

Previous topic - Next topic

geraldchainsaw

we have a cruise here called "The Downriver Cruise",.   last for 3 days, it takes up 4 cities, Lincoln Park, Wyandotte, Southgate and Riverview,   this is just south of Detroit,   about a 6 mile stretch,    of course we get mixed in with the common folk,  but a very nice cruise,  watched over by the police of course,   burnouts, high money cars, orig cars and customs,  a few thousand people watch u go by, its all about showing off your car,  and then all of a sudden its all over,   of course we have the Woodward Dream Cruise coming up,  but to me it seems like its all muscle cars,.   o well, another year gone by and getting older,  i would have taken some pictures but i like riding in the cruise,     jerry

Frankenstein57

We have a nice car show in a local town that used to allow a one time burnout run, it was crazy. The cops would direct traffic while the smoke was everywhere, last year they cut out the burnouts. Probably lawyers and liability. Mark