News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

JOHN FORCE HOLIDAY SHOW

Started by shopratwoody, 2010-09-01 12:43

Previous topic - Next topic

shopratwoody

It says it is cancelled when I tried to register on line.
Doesn't mention it on the phone recording as being cancelled.
If anyone finds out different, let us know.
Thanks Ron
I hate blocksanding!

KidKourier

Ron,   Went to www.SoCalCarCulture.com and on their Sept 30th listing it has a statement posted by Force racing stating that they were only going to do the Ford's Only Show in Aug.(was canceled by host club) and the Holiday Show on Dec. 5th! But going to their calander listing for Dec.5th nothings showing for John Forces Holiday(Christmas event) or any other Sunday date before Christmas!Maybe a call to CHP info section to see if it's still a go?  KID

57AGIN

Guys:

I just downloaded the 2010 John Force Holiday Car Show Registration Form from his web site.  The following is the information I got from the John Force Race Station Newsletter.

"The annual John Force Racing Holiday Car Show will be held at JFR
Headquarters in Yorba Linda, CA, Sunday December 5th 10am to 4pm. Along with
The California Highway Patrol we will be accepting unwrapped $10.00 gifts
for the
CHiP's for Kids Toy Drive.
For additional info [7]www.JohnForceRacing.com

I left a voice mail for Craigto look into VIP parking (Better VIP parking than last year anyway).  Hope they do the show this year.

Bob
57 AGIN

shopratwoody

I also down loaded that form. You're required to register on line
it looks like for the vip spots. ($75.00) The online is where it says
CANCELLED. We'll see.
Ron
I hate blocksanding!

57AGIN

West Coast Guys:

I just got a response from Craig Hozell at John Force Racing re the Holiday Show.  He says the show has not been cancelled and wanted to know what web site showed that it had been cancelled.  I tried looking it up using the Johnforceracing.com site and it didn't have an on-line registration link, only a form that you can down-load and fill out off line.  I told Craig I would try to find out what site showed the "CANCELED" info.  Please let me know where that came from.  Thanks.  It would be a good end to the year if the Holiday Show is held.

Bob
57 AGIN