News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

So-Cal Galaxie All FORD Show May 10, 2008 Anaheim CA

Started by 57AGIN, 2008-05-01 16:39

Previous topic - Next topic

57AGIN

Hi All You 57 Owners:

Here is yet another opportunity to show off your 57 in an all FORD event.  The show takes place in a very nice park (Twila Reid Park) with lots of shade and small rolling hills on which to park your 57's, blankets & chairs.  I've attended this show for the past 3 years and have always really enjoyed the cars and people.  The cost is nominal $20 if registered prior to May 6th, $25 thereafter. The show is 1 block West of Beach Blvd. on West Orange.  If you are interested in getting a registration form, it is on their web site at www.so-calgalaxies.com  A photo of this park is attached, taken at last years event.  We do need more 57's to come out this year, if it fits into your schedule.

10th - Anaheim - So-Cal Galaxies 13th Annual All Ford Show (Galaxie club event)
So-Cal Galaxies Car Club Inc. in conjunction with WAND Western BBQ at Twila Reid Park 3100 W. Orange, Anaheim, CA.   Benefiting the Anaheim Police Survivors and Scholarship Fund. Parking on grass, trophy's/dash plaques, raffle, 50/50, goodie bags, merchandise vendors, live music etc. Move-in 8am, Trophy presentation 2:30pm.

shopratwoody

Bob,
Thanks for the heads up on the Galaxie show. I'd like to be there, but have family obligations
in Arizona that weekend.
Ron :004:
I hate blocksanding!

57AGIN

Ron:

No problem.  Family definitely comes first.  We'll see you sometime this Summer.

Bob
57AGIN