News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

lalessi1

Quote from: abe_lugo on 2023-10-30 21:25The doors are not welded shut on the 4dr.  Just the handles are shaved.

Didn't see the door gaps at first.
Lynn

abe_lugo

Btw that is a club coupe this the lower top.  Yeah that guy drives everywhere.
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

djfordmanjack

Great pics, Abe. That pale green 34 roadster, I believe it's the one that Jimmy White of Circle City Hot Rods (Orange) built.  Visited him when I was in Cali.

The setting of the river bed cruise is incredible ! So cool. so you did take the wagon in the morning and the Coupe in the evening ? one for  each different event. Way cool ! 

Shiny for the Matchbox party and patina for the wild crowd....:003:  or like ( I think) Lynn put it some years ago. Hubcaps if you go on a date, and no hubcaps if you're out alone .... looking for adventure and fun... :002:

abe_lugo

It was a wild weekend.  Yes different cars for different events.
Some of the hotrods were from Hollywood Hotrods and maybe Circle City too.  The driver is Lucky Glucky on IG. Chevy Customscruise on IG for more shots. 
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

djfordmanjack

Something completely different today. This song has been haunting me since I was 16. first love and all... :003:

djfordmanjack

Maybe something COMPLETELY different then ?  '67. This platter totally grooves. Wild Dancer !

djfordmanjack

or something REALLY COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ? How 'bout some Joni, Who remembers her ?
love her to no end ! :canada:

mustang6984

I had a MASSIVE crush on Joni....I mean MASSIVE
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

djfordmanjack

everybody still has.... :003:  She's the one. still going strong, 80 YO. Her music and poetry is fantastic.

djfordmanjack

Disregard the other criminal elements in the video.... :002:

djfordmanjack

well.... while we're at it let's have it for Bob. My alltime favorite Bob song. crazy how this has aged so well 60 years later!

put your hands up for MR Jimi H. and the Brit boys Two.
The guitar on this one is intense. I like it much better than anything. uptempo RnB. WILD !

KYBlueOval

Saw Hendrix live at the Fulton County Auditorium, Atlanta Ga. in the late 60's. A very memorable event!

RICH MUISE

I've always like Dylan, and more "recently" as a mainstay in the Travelling Wilburys.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

djfordmanjack

Quote from: KYBlueOval on 2023-11-24 05:54Saw Hendrix live at the Fulton County Auditorium, Atlanta Ga. in the late 60's. A very memorable event!
WOW, that is cool !!!
A coworker of mine ( from Austria) traveled to the concert at the Isle of Wight (UK), but he fell asleep and missed Jimi.
But he must have seen Joni there !

djfordmanjack

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2023-11-24 08:43I've always like Dylan, and more "recently" as a mainstay in the Travelling Wilburys.

Dylan was and is a very controversial artist. But I do like quite some of his songs. Yes on the Wilburys. Definitely a Super Group with all their famous members and timeless sound. That's what I grew up with in the 1980s. Probably paved the way to look back further and check out Roy Orbison and such. I liked the sound of ELO ( Jeff Lynn), although it was always a bit too modern to me. of course Tom Petty, and then George Harrison of course, the Beatles master guitarist.