News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

4thgen57

Mornin fellers! 61 and raining here now. Drops to 30 by 6pm with sleet and 4 to 8 inches of snow through tomorrow! Gonna be a great couple of days.

Ford Blue blood

Yup, we are supposed to stay out of the muck, just a cold rain and colder temps.  Due here with rain this afternoon and the cold front moving through Friday around noon.  Got the gutters blown out yesterday, glad that is done.  Don't like getting on the roof so much any more, that sudden stop after a slip and fall could really hurt!  Winter is here for sure!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Jeff Norwell

Freezing rain here.on my 3rd cup 'o Joe and my 16th drawing...... only 12 more to go!....wish I was in the garage..........
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

Limey57

We've currently got 90mph winds which will make the 170 mile drive later today interesting........
Gary

1957 Ranchero

57redwhitered

Really happy that I'm not a brass monkey this morning.  It is cold with a wind.
1957 Skyliner

hiball3985

Quote from: Limey57 on 2013-12-05 06:57
We've currently got 90mph winds which will make the 170 mile drive later today interesting........
Be careful out there, 90mph is enough to topple semi trucks and trees..
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

hiball3985

Quote from: hiball3985 on 2013-12-05 08:23
Be careful out there, 90mph is enough to topple semi trucks and trees..
I wonder how many people know what balls on a brass monkey is  :003: Corny trivia question of the day.
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

hiball3985

I'm over caffeinated  and better go chill out  :burnout:
http://marcbrecy.perso.neuf.fr/history.html
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

JimNolan

Good Morning Fellow's, it looks like another fine day for me, I woke up and I'm still here. That makes it a perfect day already. We suppose to be getting really cold weather here in Northern Indiana in the next few days so I'm going to hunker down on the couch and watch TV with Buffy, my dog. I have absolutely nothing to do to the 57 or the 63 now except drive them, forgot, the battery is down on the 63, that's with one of those little battery tenders giving you a green light making you feel all warm and fuzzy inside while it's actually not doing diddly _hit for the battery. Oh well. Just gives me something else to do. I'll use the battery charger to bring it back up so I can drive it periodically this winter and get a new battery in the spring. I can't drive it too far without front turn signals anyway since the bumper has been sent out for rechroming. You guys have a good day.
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

RICH MUISE

I now know what a brass monkey is..thanks to wiki. I always just assumed it was a little brass sculpture.
Too cold for the garage here today.
Got my polished stainless overflow tank in yesterday..ebay..3" dia x 10, made in China, but made really well, especially for less than $40. incl. shipping. Next to nothing for packing materials, but it made it here with no damage. Amazing how much better pricing gets when you get away from vehicle specific items.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

hiball3985

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2013-12-05 09:30
I now know what a brass monkey is..thanks to wiki. I always just assumed it was a little brass sculpture.
Too cold for the garage here today.
Got my polished stainless overflow tank in yesterday..ebay..3" dia x 10, made in China, but made really well, especially for less than $40. incl. shipping. Next to nothing for packing materials, but it made it here with no damage. Amazing how much better pricing gets when you get away from vehicle specific items.
That reminds me I need to get an overflow tank. To cold for the garage here also. I can't wear gloves when I work and I hate picking up cold wrenches. I've thought about getting a heating pad to set them on before I start..
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

RICH MUISE

So, I'm looking at the newly released 2015 Mustang on the internet this morning..then it dawned on me...2015?...what the heck happened to 2014?, did I miss it? had to check my internet calender real quick just to make sure. Haven't done anything all day...time for a nap.
Oh, I did get my Mustang off road pipes today..wish it was warm enough to have a look at how they are, or aren't, going to fit.

Boss/Cyclone

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2013-12-05 14:30
So, I'm looking at the newly released 2015 Mustang on the internet this morning..then it dawned on me...2015?...what the heck happened to 2014?, did I miss it? had to check my internet calender real quick just to make sure. Haven't done anything all day...time for a nap.
Oh, I did get my Mustang off road pipes today..wish it was warm enough to have a look at how they are, or aren't, going to fit.
They are going for a repeat of 50 years ago.  Release for sale the 65 Mustang on April 17, 1964.   Release for sale the 15 Mustang on April 17th, 2014.
57 Ford two door wagon
67 Shelby GT500 #2100 428, dual quads, 4speed
65 Cyclone drag car, 427, 4speed, ladder bars, etc.
64 Cyclone, Aztec Gold, 289, 4speed
66 Mustang GT fastback 347 5speed 4.22 gears
69 Mustang GT convertible 351 auto

Ford Blue blood

Quote from: hiball3985 on 2013-12-05 08:27
I wonder how many people know what balls on a brass monkey is  :003: Corny trivia question of the day.

Us old sailors know..... :005:
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

shoot, Bill..I didn't think your were THAT old.....cannon balls?