News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Congrats guys....We're off to the super bowl. I'm sure glad Jay isn't a sports fan...don't know about JDLafayette. That Sherman guy sure is a nutcase...scared the heck out of Erin Andrews.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Zapato

As a longtime Raiders fan personally no longer see a need for football in January. bawl

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

RICH MUISE

LOL...Zap...exactly how I feel about baseball in October. (Rockies fan) I just hate it when my season is over and it seems like everyone else is still in it.

hotroddonnie

In case anyone is missing me, I'm in Florida/Miami, 79 here, that's great for us because I hear its -30 back home. Don't worry I'll be back to bug. HRD

Zapato

HRD hope you enjoy a real good Cuban sandwich while you're there.

Zapato

hotroddonnie

Quote from: Zapato on 2014-01-21 10:33
HRD hope you enjoy a real good Cuban sandwich while you're there.

Had to look up a Cuban sandwich....I may Zapato.

sprink88

Wow, I have missed a lot in the last week. My browser turned evil against me. Now I have a totally different browser that works. However, I will miss my google chrome. Off to learn a new one (opera)
~Chris

RICH MUISE

I see a new member to the forum is Burton auto parts....cool, and welcome to the site. A company with a good reputation.
Do we get any input on what parts we need made? lol

LAUDY57

"That Guy" keeps stealing everything I put down!

RICH MUISE

Thanks for posting that link, Lorne. looked thru a bunch of them..interesting..gotta go back and finish looking. The second one listed for '57's sure had some artistic license taken..those fins on the Fairlane look like something off a newer Caddy!

jumping jack flash

Need to use this site more often. It took me 30 minutes to remember how to pm somebody on this site. Last cup of coffee for the night, so memory kicking back in was just in time.

Zapato

Quote from: hotroddonnie on 2014-01-21 16:34
Had to look up a Cuban sandwich....I may Zapato.

You'll regret it if you don't, even the bread is special.

Zapato

410ranchero

Butt cold this morning. 13degrees and still dropping, supposed to be around 6 tonight. That might not seem cold to some of you, but in TN its dang cold. Lots of frozen pipes(I've lucked out and only had one so far).

Off to Nashville with the in-laws. OpryLand, bass-pro, northern tool, welding shop. All the typical tourist traps haha.

RICH MUISE

17 degrees here in N Texas with a brisk wind. 410Ranchero..Your Nashville trip sounds pretty good...maybe it'll be warmer there. lol.
Bieber files update: Justin Bieber was arrested in Miami last night for dui and dragracing. I wonder who he was dragracing....DONNIE..? Donnie is in Miami...hmmm..wonder what all the Canadians are doing in Miami.

JimNolan

Well, it's -2 degrees here on the southside of Warsaw, Indiana. We expect temperatures to reach 12 degrees today. The cars are nestled snuggly in the hanger at 40 degrees and I need to change the brake pads on the 57. Just got through canceling my annual check to the "Stop Global Warming Charity". Now I remember why I didn't vote for Al Gore.
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.