News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Kinda off on a tangent, but I have my camera set to include the date on the image. Kinda distracting, but I'm surprised how often I have been able to figure out the when and wheres by going back and looking at pics, checking dates.....trips included. How many times do you take a really neat pic, but don't have a clue where it was 3 months later.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

hiball3985

We download the pictures from our camera to the computer and it automatically puts it in a folder with the date. Then I rename the picture to a location name. I just don't like having the date plastered on the picture.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Zapato

In case I don't make it here tomorrow taking a moment to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.
!
Zap  :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

RICH MUISE

Looking forward to tommorow. For once my wife isn't carrying the bulk of the workload....it's dinner at my Niece's house. I hope all of you guys have a great thanksgiving, and have family to share it with.

cliff

having my am Coffey,my 57 ranchero is stock,292 4v 3spd manual,drive it most days. my project is restoring a 1948 merc pickup, power is 57 292 with 4spd (4th is od) so am contemplating work for today.. big challenge is Merck name plate missing for front nose. only made these in canada. hope all you yanks have a great thanks giving

Ford Blue blood

Hope you all have a great day with family!  Got big bird in the oven, potatoes done, dressing, candied yams and green bean casserole waiting to go in.  Pumpkin, cherry and pecan pies are baked and on the cooling rack.  Daughter and grand daughter in from TX waiting for the feast to start, that will be 2PM then the Packers and Bears after a nap! :001:
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

hiball3985

Just finished putting the Xmas lights up and I'm ready for a nap  :003:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Zapato

We've been having some crazy weather here for about a week. Heavy rains , mud slides, flooding , thunder and lightning and to day a small tornado hit battleground just north of us. Counting our blessings as the tornado was small and missed our daughters house by one city block. Others not so blessed today.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

RICH MUISE

Yeah...I saw tonight a highway between Oregon and Wash was washed out. It's going to be a tough winter I think, although yeasterday here it was over 70, high 60's today. Glad to hear the tornado was only close. Even the little ones are scarry. Never seen one in person thankfully.

Zapato

Tornados are rare here, once every few years. So its major news when one drops in. Glad it wasn't any bigger.

Zapato

Ford Blue blood

We in the South East (TX, AR, MO, MS, TN, GA and AL) are looking forward with bated breath to our first "winter tornado season" opener!  Low 70s today and tomorrow and a cold front on Sunday (for us in AL).  Still won't complain as this is a good place to live (retire).  Have "stuff" to deal with no matter where you are, just a matter of dealing with it.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

This is my first post from an IPAD. Cool, I think, lol. My wife got a new one, so I got her old. I thought it would be good for trips...especially if I break down....and happen to be in a McDonalds.

Zapato

beginning to look like Christmas here. doorbell rang just a few minutes ago and one of Santa's helpers just brought me a package from Amarillo, thank you my good friend.

Zapato

RICH MUISE

Zapato

Was at the local Ford dealer picking up a few screws for my truck and parked next to a brand new Mustang GT and it still had all the stickers and one was country of origin disclosure.  Had to turn back wasn't sure what I had caught a quick glance of. But yes there it was in bold letters next to transmission CHINA. About C@##^+*d my pants. Some other stuff was made in Mexico.

Zapato