News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

One more time.........my favorite car at Goodguys. Would have liked it much better with a Ford drivetrain instead of the LS . Do the pics open up right-side up for anyone except me? Got more pics, but I don't want you guys having to hold your monitor upside down to see them.
Joe..any way to fix the ones I've taken already? Sounds silly, but I wonder if it makes any difference which way you're holding the phone when you select them for emailing?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

RICH MUISE

I used Paint to rotate the pic 180.........now I'm wondering if it's gonna be upside down for me, lol.
Yep..........thumbnail stays upside down, but for me the pic is upside down when I open it. Call this version 2......what's it showing for you guys?

Tom S

Quote from: CobraJoe on 2018-09-30 16:54
Maybe for you it does ...
Those turn right side up for me when opened.
Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2018-09-30 20:12
I used Paint to rotate the pic 180.........
Call this version 2......what's it showing for you guys?
Thumbnail upside down & pic is also upside down when I open it. Nice Volvo.
Get Irfanview!

57imposter

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2018-09-30 19:52
One more time.........my favorite car at Goodguys. Would have liked it much better with a Ford drivetrain instead of the LS . Do the pics open up right-side up for anyone except me? Got more pics, but I don't want you guys having to hold your monitor upside down to see them.
Joe..any way to fix the ones I've taken already? Sounds silly, but I wonder if it makes any difference which way you're holding the phone when you select them for emailing?
They are opening right side up for me.

RICH MUISE

Well, at least some of you are seeing them right side up like I was. Weird.
Here's some other really really nice '57's at the Goodguys

RICH MUISE

another and an absolutely gorgeous '60

57chero

The red and white Fairlane was originally from here in Oregon, I remember seeing it at a all ford drags and car show at the Woodburn Dragstrip , he had just finished it and was showing it for the first time. It was at least 10 or more years ago.

CobraJoe

Rich, I right clicked on it and saved it. I then opened, rotated it and then saved it as a different name and used Imgur to host it,

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

JimNolan

Those were nice 57's. I've just never been able to get away from the stock appearing interior and exterior. I guess it's because that's what brought me to the party in 1957. The drive-train and suspension is another matter though. Thanks for showing the pictures.
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

hiball3985

Thanks Rich, they open up fine for me. I love the Starliner, wish I had bought one back when they were cheap. A friend of mine was selling his for 1200, all original except the dark blue metallic paint and I didn't buy it because it had an auto trans.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Marc

Nice looking and very well done cars. Also like the Torino behind the red & black 57, done in the same colors.

RICH MUISE

I didn't notice the Torino when I was there....too much attention to the Fairlane. After seeing the same color combo on both in my pic, I was wondering if they were the same owners.
The '57 had a 4 link suspension, btw.

RICH MUISE

testing.....

lalessi1

Quote from: JimNolan on 2018-10-01 05:44
Those were nice 57's. I've just never been able to get away from the stock appearing interior and exterior. I guess it's because that's what brought me to the party in 1957. The drive-train and suspension is another matter though. Thanks for showing the pictures.

Beautiful cars but I am stuck on stock inside and out too! I especially don't care for the way the paint breaks were changed. Some pics opened up fine others were upside down... I have had that issue once before but it went away ????
Lynn

rmk57

Holding the phone upside down when your taking a picture?
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429