News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Apparently.......that's what Joe said. I didn't realize there was an upside down. Guess my smart phone isn't so smart. They sure don't show as upside down when your viewing all the photos taken on the phone's screen.............. not even when I view them in email or the pic folder I transfer them to. Only here!, and for me, only the thumbnail.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

djfordmanjack

Wow, that 60 is such a gorgeous car, much overlooked with collectors and Customizers. It's a pity that they do rust so much.
Also like the P1800 Volvo. There is quite a group of dedicated Volvo guys in Europe naturally. even the 122 and 121 sedans. Mostly all they need is a little lowering and wider wheels. they have great roadholding as well.

57imposter

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2018-10-01 08:01
testing.....
Gorgeous car! Man I wish I could put together trunk panels like that.

CobraJoe

Rich, not sure if you want to use an image hosting site, but it will correct that for you, and allow you to edit and enhance it if need be.
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

RICH MUISE

Back after a few more days on a road trip. Pics to follow. This time I made sure I was holding the phone the same way all the time (volumn buttons down), so they are going to either be all correct or all wrong.
I really would not want to use a hosting site. Don't see any need, I just need to get my iphone usage sorted out as well as my camera. I have not had any issues in the past with storage or manipulation of photos, at least with my old computer, just need to spend the required amount of time needed to straighten out this d#$@ windows 10 that wants to control/change everything for me.

lalessi1

I am using Windows 10 as well because of the cost of a new Apple computer.... I am extremely frustrated to the point of buying the Apple anyway, life is too short. Now I know where the Apple name came from, one bite and you are cursed forever!
Lynn

RICH MUISE

Been raining hard today, and I finally found out all the concrete work/closing in the back garage door worked as planned.......not a drop in the garage. Prior to that work, I would have had 2" of water flowing thru to the front, today not a drop.
Still not a good day......my baseball team is 3 outs away from getting swept out of the playoffs.

RICH MUISE

Run to the Inn of the Mountain Gods, Ruidoso/Mescalero New Mexico. Oct 5-6, The show was actually only on the 6th, but about 2/3 of the 350 or so cars were there the day before. A few of these pics will tell you why. Lots of them preplan this as a vacation weekend. Rooms at the Inn are 300+ a night!...... I slept in the car.  1/2 the cars were parked on the grass the day before, but since once you were parked you couldn't leave, I chose to stay up in the parking lot until Saturday morning. Was woken about 5am by thunder and rain, then about an hour later by the rumble of a dozen hotrods lining up in front of where I was parked to head on down when they opened the gate.
Not a whole lot of Fords of our vintage, but a bunch of really nice cars in general. This is Chicano country! Tons of Chevies, That's ok by me, I like them all.
I was asked about my car all day long, several had '57 Ford project cars. I gave them my card that has the forum .com on it.

RICH MUISE

Hey, the thumbnails are right side up! thanks Joe. pic 1 above:heaven's gate, lol......pic 2......scenery!!!, pic 3 is the day before the show! pic 4:...I was parked down the other end near the tree next to the Inn

RICH MUISE

some more:

RICH MUISE

Say what you want about rat rods, but sometimes you gotta love the details..pic 1: this one was stitched together. Pic 2......I said this was Chevy country! how about a 572 cu in Hemi! I loved this willys, a bit over the top.

RICH MUISE

One thing about the early morning rain at the show....I got to show off my multi-speed intermittent wipers! This trip was 640 miles, bringing the total for my last three weeks to 2,540. Probably my last long roadtrip of the year in the '57. The things needing attention are starting to pile up.

CobraJoe

Looks like you had a great time, glad the pictures worked out this time.  :003:
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

djfordmanjack

Beatiful setting for the car show, sounds like another great trip you had Rich. I am actually building a switch setup for intermittent wipers for my daily driven 1964 German Ford wagon. it is a real benifit to have these in todays heavy traffic and especially with our drizzling Euro fall weather.

hiball3985

Thanks Rich, looks like a great show. I did a shorter 460 mile round trip to the Eagle Field for the classic drag races. Lots of classic cars but only one 57 a red/white Ranchero.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang