News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

djfordmanjack

beautiful, again and again ! you just nailed the look on your Custom.

my favorite is the lonestar flag pic.

hiball3985

Great pictures Rich, glad you could get out and some good weather. I'm itching to get on the road.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Ford Blue blood

Sitting at the computer enjoying my morning coffee in the house I own, not the bank and I!!!!!!  Payed it off yesterday, long time coming with all the moves over the years (Navy and mine) and taking a beating on two.  The moment called for a celebratory cigar and a glass of champaign, well maybe more then one.....!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

That is freakin awesome Bill  !! Congrats.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Swank

Nice.  Congrats.
Seems the faster i go, the further im behind.

Whats your stoogie?, ...ArturoFuente by chance?
-Eugene

'57 Fairlane Town Sedan
"...paint it black, put it back!"
_________
1964 Ford Fairlane 500 (goner)
1970 Ford Torino (goner)
1976 MGB (goner)
1988 Chevy Suburban (goner)
1966 Volkswagen (goner)

gasman826

owing no one.  Super feeling!!

alvin stadel

That's great Bill. What a great feeling.  Some times we think it will never happen but when it does what a relief' It's been a long time since I owed any body anything, however I'v been flat broke twice, had to work extra hard to get back on top, and what a great feeling it is. Take care, Alvin

gasman826

ROAD TRIP...near Detroit to near Chicago and back today.  I'm making a parts run for a front seat for the Raunch Wagon.

RICH MUISE

Bingo...........I knew there was something missing from my life...........the parts searches. lol, the driving 200+ miles each way to pick up a $30 part that could have been shipped for 10 bucks.
I put 550 miles on my Subaru Monday just to "get out"
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

mustang6984

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2020-01-15 08:05
Bingo...........I knew there was something missing from my life...........the parts searches. lol, the driving 200+ miles each way to pick up a $30 part that could have been shipped for 10 bucks.
I put 550 miles on my Subaru Monday just to "get out"

Just another thing the internet has replaced...those "parts runs" we used to do back in the day that would include checking out new burger joints and women! {sigh} Have I ever mentioned how I miss the good ol' days at times?
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

rmk57

This isn't supposed to happen here. Normally all we get is rain, and lots of it. Expecting another 3-4" tonight.

Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

mustang6984

Quote from: rmk57 on 2020-01-15 12:58
   This isn't supposed to happen here. Normally all we get is rain, and lots of it. Expecting another 3-4" tonight.

Yea...I am in Missouri right now, but my wife is still in Port Angeles WA across from Vancouver Island. They have about 3 feet in the front yard right now. She sent me a pic of her car and our front yard about the same time as I saw your post.
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

gasman826

morning entertainment had a live blurd in VC this morning with lots of snow falling.  So...what's the poop on the Royals moving in down the street!!

mustang6984

Quote from: gasman826 on 2020-01-15 16:27
So...what's the poop on the Royals moving in down the street!!

Well it is my understanding they wanted to come to your place for dinner on their first weekend on this side of the pond. Something about Harry wanting a ride in your '57... :003:
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

djfordmanjack

they are in for some skiing !
on the other hand here's, now I know why Tom can't find any more vans in Alaska ! :003:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbMYzMUu06Q