News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Morning coffee

Started by RICH MUISE, 2013-11-20 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Ford Blue blood

Off to help my buddy off load his "new" 33 Chevrolet 2dr sdn.  The driver called and said he was out of DOT time and would be in this morning.  Bone stock, older restoration.  He is the last remaining ( besides myself ) breakfast crew member.  Talked with him last evening and he sounds like a kid on Christmas morning!

He built and drove a 33 Master for years, sold it to a fellow in CA, regretted doing that the minute it rolled out the door.  Been looking for another one on and off ever since.  We talked about modifications, not going to be a hot rod this time, the days of gallivanting all over the country side are over for him, his wife does not travel well ( same place I'm going ) and our run buddies are all gone now.  So it will be made road safe, 12V lights etc.  He calls it his last toy.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Ecode70D

Rich
     I talked to Joe today on the phone.   Everything is OK.  He was away.  Now he is back home.   Jay

mustang6984

I propose that we make a rule that neither he nor hemidave, (the two most prolific picture posters of old time pics) are allowed to go away from the ability to post said pics without prior notice to the rest of the board...so WE can avoid stressing out about health possibilities...which could cause health issues for the rest of us!
JMHO... :felix:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

mustang6984

NO...people missed you...some...worried. Me? I was just concerned I wouldn't get a ride in the coupe...LOL!!!

Hey...isn't it nice to know you are wanted, appreciated and missed?   :003:
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

:003:

.  H
.     A
.        N
.           K
.               Y
.                 O
.                   U
.                      !
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

mustang6984

Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

RICH MUISE

Welcome back, Joe.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

Ecode70D

Quote from: mustang6984 on 2020-12-08 16:17
NO...people missed you...some...worried. Me? I was just concerned I wouldn't get a ride in the coupe...LOL!!!

Hey...isn't it nice to know you are wanted, appreciated and missed?   :003:

Mustang6984
      It looks like I got one up on you.  I got to take  Joe's coupe for a nice long drive.   It drives and shifts nice and sweet like a new car.  Jay

hiball3985

Quote from: Ecode70D on 2020-12-09 05:46
     Mustang6984
      It looks like I got one up on you.  I got to take  Joe's coupe for a nice long drive.   It drives and shifts nice and sweet like a new car.  Jay
LUCKY you.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

mustang6984

Quote from: Ecode70D on 2020-12-09 05:46
     Mustang6984

I be JEALOUS! But at some point I will get out there and perhaps I will be so lucky...though I'd settle for a ride on a nice summer day!
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

Ecode70D

Quote from: mustang6984 on 2020-12-09 09:13
I be JEALOUS! But at some point I will get out there and perhaps I will be so lucky...though I'd settle for a ride on a nice summer day!
k

And when you come out here, l'll get to meet you also. 

mustang6984

Indeed! And drive my Courier!  :burnout:
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

hiball3985

We finally decided to try a road trip, haven't done one in the last six months. It was just a short 130 mile round trip to the coast north of Ventura. We aren't beach people but do go once a year so decided to do it before winter gets here. Just a great day and weather, uneventful and a tail gate lunch on the way back.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

lalessi1

AWESOME! (My wife and I are LARGE beach people). Glad you got out and about!
Lynn