News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Art Tocco's `57 Custom Tudor for sale....beautiful

Started by JPotter57, 2010-12-04 16:05

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

I got this email yesterday, seems this fellow wants to sell his Custom Tudor.  This thing looks flawless in black.  It is in Orange County California if any of you are interested.  His price is reasonable considering the condition of the car, and it is completely stock, still having its 6 banger.  Check out the photos below.  Here is his email:

Here are some pics of the 57, wanted to put big block in it, however timing isn't right..i don't want it to sit out ...price is $ 15.9 obo..i was told it's all original, not sure but there's no rust, bumpers have been redone..dash is original, etc. any other info pls call
art tocco
714-315-0416
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

JPotter57

last picture
Old, loud, and fast.

Lou

No side chrome? Did it come from the factory like that? Is it a Business Coupe?

JPotter57

I dont know, never really noticed it.  He sent me the pics and asked me to post them.  I assume he probably bought the car that way.  I would think its probably a 70A car with the trim removed.  He said the paint had been redone once.
Old, loud, and fast.

Lou

I don't have any place to store it, but if he still has it in the spring I would be very interested. A bone stock 70A road ready under $20,000, that would last about 5 mins at the Ford Nationals car corral.

JPotter57

body- 70A
color-E
trim- A
per email from Art
Old, loud, and fast.