News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

YOU DID IT! THANKS! LUKE JENSEN MEMORIAL PARK

Started by Zapato, 2011-02-09 16:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapato

Vote has been posted on the parks website. Luke won by a landslide getting 96% of the vote. Don't believe any commissioner would have the nerve to vote the results down.

On behalf of the Jensen family Thank You all for helping all of us forever remember their son.

ZAP- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

JimNolan

Zapato,
   Tell the Jensen family congratulations. Maybe this will make their grief more bearable living near the park. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

shopratwoody

I hate blocksanding!

Zapato

Quote from: JimNolan on 2011-02-09 17:54
Zapato,
   Tell the Jensen family congratulations. Maybe this will make their grief more bearable living near the park. Jim

Jim, I've never lost a child but lost a nephew I was real close to. Not sure the grief a family has for losing a child is ever numbed my sister has never recovered from her depression and her doctors are sure that the loss and depression contributed to her now dealing with early onset Alzheimers. The Jensen family was pleased that friends thought enough of Luke to put forth the nomination. And it was done with their approval. Hopefully when they hear the results they will find some joy in that action. Again thanks to all that took time to vote you made a difference.

And I will pass on your congratulations.

Zap-
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Bubba

ZAP:
Glad we were all able to help Luke's family out.
My sympathy goes out to them.
Now they will have something truly worthy of his memory.
BuBBa