News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Door latch

Started by Ecode70D, 2013-02-14 19:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom S

Quote from: Zapato on 2013-02-21 01:26For me they're not only heavy looking but are too square with an industrial look to them ...
Agree.  REAL heavy looking.  Don't like 'em at all.
Was wondering what I could do with some stainless tubing.  Maybe open in the middle like you describe.  But don't think I could make it work or get the stuff bent.
These don't look heavy but I don't think they would quite work on the front.  Look good in back.

I don't like skirts anyway, but skirts on a Ranchero?   :075:

Door latch!

Zapato

Quote from: Tom S on 2013-02-21 01:48

These don't look heavy but I don't think they would quite work on the front.  Look good in back.

Actually those Pontiac bumpers would probably work nicely. Hell I'd probably rework some Vega or second generation Camaro bumpers or anything similar. All 58 ford bumpers look to me like the same guy that designed highway barriers had a hand in them.

As for the skirts on the Ranchero they look right to me, they add to the floating on air look desired in kustoms. And if that Ranchero ever hauls anything more than a bag of lawn fertilizer would be a surprise.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

RICH MUISE

It probably also hauls ass.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Zapato

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2013-02-21 14:45
It probably also hauls ass.

you got me this time..........

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato