News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

do you have any old pictures?

Started by 6cyl57, 2013-02-25 17:15

Previous topic - Next topic

6cyl57

got me thinking after posting some of my pictures,and seeing
some vintage pictures on the HAMB. Do any of you guys have some old pictures
of 57s. Or some random pictures with them in the back ground, it would be
cool to see.

gasman826

'57 when it was new.  Mom should have bought a new camera too!

57 Ford Kustom

My Dad's first car back in 1960, is my avatar.
Tim :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

hiball3985

These were posted in another thread but I'll add them, my first and second 57's
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

57 Ford Kustom

I had a great night in the garage. Both my boy's were out there with me, we talked about their Grandfather, the car, and where we are going with it. I bolted up the oil pan, they handed me tools, and bolts. They laughed, played grab a$$ with each other, I yelled for bolts, tools etc. Brought back memories of days in the garage with my Dad. What a great night!

wildhog

Your Dad would have been happy to read that post!
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

Ford Blue blood

Enjoy them every moment you can....they grow up way too fast!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

hiball3985

Quote from: Ford Blue blood on 2013-02-26 07:48
Enjoy them every moment you can....they grow up way too fast!
Isn't that the truth just as we get older way too fast. But some things don't change with time, my 34 year old son still comes over and works with me in the garage and we have some great times together.
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

6cyl57

Great pictures and stories guys. Gasman, is that the same 57 you have now? And highball hmmm wow.
The guy leaning on the fender with another guy under the car, and the car is on a bumper jack.
My girls love it when I ask for there help in the garage too. My youngest is learning to drive my 4 speed,
and doing pretty good.
Can you imagine that conversation someday with her friends / family.

hiball3985

Quote from: 6cyl57 on 2013-02-26 09:19
Great pictures and stories guys. Gasman, is that the same 57 you have now? And highball hmmm wow.
The guy leaning on the fender with another guy under the car, and the car is on a bumper jack.
My girls love it when I ask for there help in the garage too. My youngest is learning to drive my 4 speed,
and doing pretty good.
Can you imagine that conversation someday with her friends / family.
The guy leaning on the fender is me, the shift linkage on the floor shift conversion came off and my buddy volunteered to crawl under and fix it, my other friend took the picture. We had no choice it was the second/third rod that came off and we were up in the high desert. Good old bumper jacks, used many of them back in those days.  :003:
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

57 Ford Kustom

Guy's
   I am learning about them growing up too fast! I have two daughters that are married, Two grandchildren, and two more on the way! My oldest son is 18, and will be leaving for the Air Force in June. The youngest of the four is 15, and wanting to be 20 :003:! He is the one that asked me if he could drive the car to school next year, after he gets his license! If it was a couple of miles down the road maybe, But not 20 miles down the road! At least not yet :003:

57 Ford Kustom

Hyball,
   I thought it was a Beatles album cover I was looking at  :003: Lol! It looked like John Lennon leaning on that 57'!

hiball3985

Quote from: 57 Ford Kustom on 2013-02-26 15:07
Guy's
   I am learning about them growing up too fast! I have two daughters that are married, Two grandchildren, and two more on the way! My oldest son is 18, and will be leaving for the Air Force in June. The youngest of the four is 15, and wanting to be 20 :003:! He is the one that asked me if he could drive the car to school next year, after he gets his license! If it was a couple of miles down the road maybe, But not 20 miles down the road! At least not yet :003:
I had bought two 66 Mustangs back in the 70's when they were cheap and gave one to each of my boys when they turned 16 and got licenses. The youngest drove his to summer school one day and it got stolen  :005: I had only paid $1000 for it and the insurance gave me $7500  :003:. I bought a replacement one and when my son bought a truck he gave it back and I still drive it. My oldest son still has his 66..
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

hiball3985

Quote from: 57 Ford Kustom on 2013-02-26 15:09
Hyball,
   I thought it was a Beatles album cover I was looking at  :003: Lol! It looked like John Lennon leaning on that 57'!
Thats too funny Tim, I should make a cover from that picture  :003: I sure wish I had more of some of the others I had, like the Fairlane I didn't have long enough to take a picture  :003:
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

gasman826

Quote from: 6cyl57 on 2013-02-26 09:19
Gasman, is that the same 57 you have now?
Same car!  .........well except for the 300 trim, 272, three speed, all the drive train, interior, innner and outer rockers, hood, roof, core support, glass, and the cat