News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

turn signal fuse location?

Started by Zapato, 2013-07-26 00:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapato

Guy in the 57 Fords social group on the HAMB wants to know location of turn signal fuse?   Can someone help him and invite him over here?

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Ford Blue blood

It is an inline 7.5A fuse, the orange/yellow from the A terminal on the ingnition switch, the fuse, and the orange/yellow wire to the flasher is the wire connection.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Zapato

Thank you will pass it on.

Zapato

Jeff Norwell

Screw those guys.. ha ha ha ha

(I am kidding)
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

RICH MUISE

Quote from: Jeff Norwell on 2013-08-05 07:02
Screw those guys.. ha ha ha ha

(I am kidding)
Funny. "those guys"....I was thinking about rejoining using a ficticious feminen name, an avatar with a lot of cleavage, and calling alot of guys "sweetie". That way I could ask any non traditional question I wanted with zero flak, and get lots of quick responses.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Zapato

hey! we are those guys

Zapato

Zapato

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2013-08-05 09:59
Funny. "those guys"....I was thinking about rejoining using a ficticious feminen name, an avatar with a lot of cleavage, and calling alot of guys "sweetie". That way I could ask any non traditional question I wanted with zero flak, and get lots of quick responses.

And in your statistics you could say your favorite cars are 36-24-34 in that order top to bottom and love to pass time doing bodywork and reading your vast collection of Cartoons.
Zapato