News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

ranchero update.

Started by len, 2013-03-09 04:50

Previous topic - Next topic

len

hey guys.been a while since i have logged in.hope everyone is well.just an update on the ranchero.body isnt on yet but got the 302 up and running in the frame.i just bolted a small tower on the frame so i could bolt an ignition and some guages to it to run it.didnt have much trouble with the fuel injection. a bit of trial and error but it seems to run fine though i haven scanned it as yet.built my own rack and pinion setup with some help from this site.seems to work fine with the frame on blocks and running.was quite easy and total cost including a new ps rack was just under 200.00.it looks really nice and compact.am kinda at a standstill till the body comes back with all the rust repair panels patched in.i really need to find 6 body mldgs.i dont know what modle mine is but it is the one with the gold inserts between the mldgs. need both upper and lower fender mldgs on each side.need the lh upper 1/4 mldg just behind the drivers door.is just about 10 inches long and a longhorn emblem for the tailgate.if someone has em i am just not sure how to pay for em and get em shipped up to canada.sure could use some help on this.len

hiball3985

I just saw the longhorn emblem on Ebay, repo $35.00
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

len

thanks man. am gonna order it now.len