News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

ranchero tonneau cover

Started by wildhog, 2013-04-04 19:57

Previous topic - Next topic

wildhog

I am working with a company in Indiana to make a soft tonneau cover, that will go on the car with a rail type system, a couple of holes will have to be drilled on the inside of the bed, but no holes or snaps needed on the top of bed rails. They will need my Ranchero about a week, to make the first one. I will let you know how it turns out. If you are interested in more information, please contact me. Thanks Tom
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

Tom S

Quote from: wildhog on 2013-04-04 19:57If you are interested in more information, please contact me.
PM sent.

Frankenstein57

Tom, I have been interested in a cover that would snap inside the bed rail trim, not over it. Keep me posted on this, Thanks, Mark

kens65fb

Any news on the tonneau cover ?

Frankenstein57

Ken, Tom is taking his ranchero to them as a model to fit the cover on. He was missing some pieces on his tailgate, I delivered what he needed to the swap meet at Jefferson Wisconsin, he should be able to finish it up and get it to them. Mark

wildhog

Mark, Thanks for the parts, should get something going in a week or two. Tom
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

Frankenstein57

Tom, I'll let you be the judge on this, if the quality is good and a fair price, I'll take one.  Mark

BBoswell

I'm new to the forum but would also be interested in the tonneau cover. I'll keep checking back for more info.