News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Ranchero w/ camping trailer

Started by RICH MUISE, 2015-12-09 20:19

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

hiball3985

Quote from: Zapato on 2015-12-10 19:43
Doesnt  look to me like she needs to lose any pounds . I understand the snoring all too well.

Zap- :unitedstates:
She admits to some belly fat that needs to go and is working on it, doesn't show well in the photo. She went to Yosemite a couple of weeks ago and the ladies she shared a room with threatened to put her out in the snow so they could get some sleep  :003:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Zapato

Funny how we see ourselves. I look in the mirror and still see myself pretty much like when I was 20 and strolling  around SE Asia. But a quick trip on my scale tells me a different story. My wife is the opposite she's lighter and fitter that when we got married in 78 yet she hates a very small belly flap that never went away after giving birth to our daughter. To me she's still the beautiful girl I married years ago. Her weight has never been constant and it's never mattered to me.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

RICH MUISE

My wife has always had a weight problem..she's 5'2", and after months of dieting and exercising finally lost about 55 lbs to get her weight down into the 190's. Like Zap, it's never bothered me, she has always carried her weight well, dresses well, hair and nails weekly, etc. What does worry me, and lately her as well is the health issues associated with it. We've been married 26 years now, this is the first time she's really been succesful on a diet. Besides the fact she feels much better, physically and mentaly, she gets to go clothes shopping alot because she gave away all the clothes she outgrew. That's ok...she's happy, I'm happy.

hiball3985

Mine wants to loose the few extra pounds because it is making her job harder, she is on the go all day and they work 10 hour days.. She is an agriculture inspector and covers many square miles everyday, in and out of the truck every fifteen minutes..
She just mentioned it again this morning as we were going through Costco buying all the good stuff we shouldn't..
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

dgasman

Here is a picture of my teardrop, she is a little dirty . Teardrops are so much fun to camp in . You go to a camp ground and you become everyone's friend. It's been a few years since we have used it but maybe next year will be better . Don't know why my pictures always post upside down. I think I will start taking them standing on my head :005:
HAPPY MOTORING
dgasman

junior58

As the saying goes "happy wife, happy life".
Steve McKnight
57 Fords International - NZ chapter

hiball3985

Thats a nice little one. Weird, when you open the picture to full size it is right side up..
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

RICH MUISE

That IS a nice little one. WeirdER...when I open it, it's still upsidedown. Depends on which browser your using I guess.

hiball3985

The Rose Parade has a float with a Woody pulling a Teardrop.
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang