News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Rear Quarter Widow Frames

Started by Wirenut, 2014-10-28 17:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Wirenut

I have posted this request before and thought I would post again. If anyone happens to know of or has rear quarter window frames I would appreciate your help. Mine are too far gone and of all of the donor 57 Fairlane hardtops (63A) I have looked at are the same. I am getting close to having mine on the road and need to locate a pair so I can complete the rear interior.. Thanks

Zapato

Get a hold of 57chero on this board, he should be able to help you. Tell him Zapato sent you. If he has any he'll be fair on his price and honest on condition. PM me if you want a phone number.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Wirenut

Thanks Zapato, I will give him a P.M. I appreciate the lead.

RICH MUISE

Kerby...have you checked with Steven Pierce in 29 Palms? Raven Rider did a post last month on a trip to his place...sounds like he'd be a promising source for what you need. His contact info is in our salvage yard links list.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Jerrys Kars

Had a pair for my Fairlane Vic rechromed. Cost almost $500 not counting the cost of the frames. Holding my breath to see if they fit. May have the right one for sale when I get everything back together.

Wirenut

I just bought on on Ebay yesterday for I think the right side for 75.00 that looks real nice. I am half the way there now. I will make contact with Steve, I sent 57 Chero a P.M but haven't heard back yet.. Thanks for the help.

BWhitmore

There is a complete 57 Fairlane hardtop at the Pick a Part in Monrovia, Ca.  Located on Peck Rd.