News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Alberta Auction

Started by LAUDY57, 2014-07-17 10:45

Previous topic - Next topic

LAUDY57

"That Guy" keeps stealing everything I put down!

JPotter57

That blue and white one is a Meteor..whatever the name of the sunliner is.  I know the meteor version of a Fairlane is Rideau, not sure if the convert was renamed too.  I also think I see the rear of a Custom or 300.cant tell if it's a 2 or 4 door though..
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Zapato

Holy Rusted Metal! Batman! 

Zap- :unitedstates:http://57fordsforever.com/smf/Smileys/default/unitedstates.gif

Couldn't believe there is a wikipedia page devoted to all the ''HOLY'' Robin shout outs. And that is one of many.
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

canadian_ranchero

the auction is about 15min away from me.i plan to be there

Frankenstein57

Nice piece of history there, thanks for sharing

Zapato

Quote from: canadian_ranchero on 2014-07-17 20:13
the auction is about 15min away from me.i plan to be there

If you get a shot at a 57 Meteor hood ornament at what you consider reasonable I'm good for it.

Zap-
Zapato

Ecode70D

That's quite a collection of toys.
Jeff and HRD are you watching this?   Is that far from you?   

canadian_ranchero

Quote from: Zapato on 2014-07-17 22:07
If you get a shot at a 57 Meteor hood ornament at what you consider reasonable I'm good for it.

Zap-
i have the round part

Zapato

So its the piece that looks like a gunsight? any idea if the base is the same as the regular Ford?

just did a Google image search and found there is a much different one for the Meteor Rideau 500. lots of interesting pieces on those cars.

zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

ragtop

I'm looking for Rideau-500 trim I have a ruff convert. may do a hardtop tub and put all the convert. stuff in it the blue one is better than the one I have or may look for a fairlane and just put  the trim on it

canadian_ranchero

Quote from: Zapato on 2014-07-23 19:37
So its the piece that looks like a gunsight? any idea if the base is the same as the regular Ford?

just did a Google image search and found there is a much different one for the Meteor Rideau 500. lots of interesting pieces on those cars.

yes it is the gunsight part.the base is meteor only and mounts with 2 bolts.i may have a base,will have to look

Zapato

CR,  keep me posted if its available.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Zapato

Quote from: canadian_ranchero on 2014-07-23 22:54
yes it is the gunsight part.the base is meteor only and mounts with 2 bolts.i may have a base,will have to look

that base piece and the outer ring look mighty similar to the 58 Edsel  hood ornament.

Zapato

Lucky'57

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Zapato

Quote from: Zapato on 2014-07-23 19:37

Thinking that the one I saw was for a 56 not a 57.

Zapato