News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

regulator assembly

Started by wv 57s forever, 2009-10-08 01:15

Previous topic - Next topic

wv 57s forever

can anyone tell me that clip is used to hold the regulator assembly arm to the regulator arm and plate assembly, took the window out  a couple of weeks ago  :to put in new channel and now i have lost the clip and don't know what it looks like all ready have window and assemblies in door, don't want to take them back out if at all possible.

thanks

:felix: :felix:

wv 57s forever

shoul say what no that :dumbass:

wv 57s forever

should say what not that :dumbass:

Ford Blue blood

The roller is held to the regulater arm with a little clip that can be bought at several different vendors.  I know Carpenter has them.  They look like the clips that hold the window cranks and door handles on, only smaller, put the clip on the roller, put it in the run, put the window in place, run the regulator to where you can simply push the stud on the arm into the roller.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

wv 57s forever

thanks but that's not the clip i mean. the one i was looking for is the one that holds the regulator arm to the arm and plate assembly, i found one off another assembly that i had in the attic it was just a small clip a little diffrent than the one you are talking about.

thanks again

:homer: