News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

From Class racer forum...

Started by F570RD, 2009-10-14 16:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Hurricane

Steve:

Interesting.  I have never seen that forum.  I didn't sign up, so couldn't tell them I'm still racing the car.  I know of a lot more F code guys than the ones listed.  Did you get to meet Gordon Payne at Columbus?  In '07 and '08 he drove my Bronze blown T-Bird in the Y Block shootout.  This year he didn't drive a car.

John

F570RD

I wish I did John.The only 57 Ford Hero's I've met are you and Gary Coe.And locally,Jerry C. :003:I thought you'd get a kick outa that link.

Hoosier Hurricane

This would have been the year to be there.  Not only was Gordon there, but so was Bill Parham!  Bill's son was there with his '57 chopped top, FE powered brakcet car also.

John

F570RD

Yes,this would have been a good year to have had the car there.Someone posted some great pictures that I'd seen a few weeks back.I'm sure I would have heard from Jerry about this but J.C. has not talked with me since July at CarCraft.It seems parking my girl friends truck that was for sale(69 Scrub)up where he had his "Bird" parked was enough to send him over the edge.I tryed to explain that you don't know pretty with out ugly next to it,but it didn't seem to work.Haven't got the call that all is forgiven ether.May have to heap ashes upon my head in repentance.