News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

season over

Started by geraldchainsaw, 2013-10-25 08:35

Previous topic - Next topic

geraldchainsaw

packed up everything,  covered the car,  seasons over,  c ya next year,   jerry

RICH MUISE

Man, seems like we just did this a month or two ago. Time flies! Did you ever get your sending unit/gas gauge straightened out? If so, what was the problem?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

geraldchainsaw

think u have the wrong guy Rich,  at least i hope it wasn't me

sprink88

I hear ya Gerald. Mine is getting into moth balls this weekend. This time of year makes me wish I lived SOUTH.
~Chris

BAMA_57

We need to have an exchange system like they do with students. You guys could send your nice 57s south for the winter and we could keep them limbered up for ya. lol :burnout:
'57 Fairlane 500
'69 Boss 302 Mustang
'70 Boss 302 Mustang
'77 F-100 Explorer

Ecode70D

This is the time of year when I think about why didn't I move to Arizona.
Hiball Jim recently wrote me in an email that he gets to drive his car 365 days a year.  I told him that it sounds illegal.  Suppose I can blame Rich a little.  It was nice and warm until he started talking about leaves falling on the ground. Then it immediately got cold.  (Just kidding Rich)

Ford Blue blood

I go 365 here as well.  Do not go out in the rare snow and ice here!  Too many idiots that don't understand.....hech, they have a hard time in the rain!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

57 Ford Kustom

Snow on the hilltops here this morning, heck, the local ski area is opening up this weekend for fall skiing! Winter comes sooner every year it seems. Tim :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

RICH MUISE

I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Jeff Norwell

Snow here today and yesterday too Jerry...... but by mid morning the temps warm up to a balmy 41 degrees..... Ol Man winter is giving a heads up!
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

hiball3985

I knew I left NY for a good reason  :003: Almost 90 in my garage today. 83 outside..
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang