hello all im a newbie to this site with pics from columbus

Started by 2x57sedan, 2009-09-09 02:08

Previous topic - Next topic

2x57sedan

hello all my name is keith and im new to this site , ive been a member on y-blocks forever for a while so if my user name looks familair thats because it is

well anyway  i own 2 57's at the momment the first is my 2door custom sedan currently a frame off rebuilding in SLOW proccess  (notice i didnt say restoring)

the second is a 57 4 door fairlane 500 that i bought for some parts  (mainly the fenders)
cause most of you prolly know the from the dash back not much is the same between the two body styles 

so if you happen to need something from a fairlane or a 4 door i just MIGHT have it 

ill post a forsale ad for the 4 door parts later  but if you need something badly pm me and ask 

im also in need of some parts for my sedan  and ill post a want ad for those later also

id be very willing to trade fairlane stuff for sedan stuff

i have some questions about how to do certain things and what parts i can get to what i want /need to do to my sedan and ill be asking them along the way 

ok i was at the nmca ford show in columbus ohio this past saturday its actually where i heard about this site   and i took abunch of pics up there and since most carguys i know like pics i thought id post a link to the pics i took (226 of them) 

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a148/69runner383/columbus%20nmca%20ford%20show%209-5-09/

so there is the link i hope you enjoy them (dont worry i dint take any pics of the throng of newer mustangs i think the newest car in the link is a 78 mustang2 drag car )
57 custom sedan
57 failane 500 4 dr (parts 4 sale or trade)
2 60 thunderbirds 1hdtp 1 vert (parts)
69mustang
72 f100

JimNolan

Keith,
   I for one thank you for taking all those pictures and sharing them with us. You took a bunch of really nice pictures. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

Hoosier Hurricane

Keith:

Did you see the red chopped top Fairlane at Columbus?  He wants to trim the windshield and rear window with some stainless trim, and it looks like stock pieces could be reworked to fit.  Do you have those pieces on the parts car?  If you do, I can get the two of you hooked up.  Or anyone else with those pieces for sale, speak up.

John

2x57sedan

john, yes i saw that red one took a couple pics of it  i do have the trim  the parts car has the wide trim accross the top of the windshield im kinda playing with the idea of trying to use it on my sedan yes i know it will have to be cut down to fit but as far as the rest of the trim i have it and its availible 
57 custom sedan
57 failane 500 4 dr (parts 4 sale or trade)
2 60 thunderbirds 1hdtp 1 vert (parts)
69mustang
72 f100

shopratwoody

Keith,
Welcome and thanks for sharing the pictures :burnout:
I hate blocksanding!