News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

noticed a 57 2dr

Started by bagboy, 2009-10-10 19:58

Previous topic - Next topic

bagboy

Don't know if it is for sale - it's been there for ages. It's in Baker ore. It seems to be mosly there.Baker is is the dry side of ore.I have a friend that could ask if anyone interested.

57chero

Id be interested I have a buddy that goes to that side of the state quite often.

bagboy

I will ask my buddy to check on the car

wolfpupsdad

this kinda brings up a story of mine ,kinda heart breaking tho. i orked for the same company for 17years and right across the street sat a 57 ranchwagon all of 13 of them years, it sat between the ononly house in that block and a large dumpster. on several occassions i had gone over to see if it was fore sale and every time i got the same answer: nope i'll do something withit some day. the body was in good shape from what i could see , interior wore alil but you would be to ,lol we all that that story , but the car looked like they drove it in and parked it there.
one day while standing on our loading dock looking out there sat the 57 ranchwagon , dirty and nothing being done to her, making another effort to obtain her , i went over after work and aske , and got the same pat answer i always got. the next day i caame to work and noticed the dumpster had been removed and the 57had been smashed , what had happened was the dumpster had been loaded with scape steel mostly to one side , they dropped it there until they could finiish loading it , which they never did, when they backed the truck up to pick the dumpster it tiped over and fell on the 57. next day the 57 was gone to , never to be seen again.
ifya find a restorable car , get and do something with it , or smething you may not like will happen to it.