News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Looking for a set of fixable (read: cheap) inner fenders

Started by JPotter57, 2009-11-23 12:39

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

Not looking to mortage the house to get a set of these.  Battery tray rust is fine, as long as there is enough metal to weld a patch panel to.  The closer to South Mississippi the better, are you listening Glen Henderson? :003:  Seriously, as long as these parts will bolt into a set of fenders and bolt to the firewall, I can fabricate any damage repair panels.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

glen b henderson

You are welcome to come take a look at what I have. They have rust but you might find enough to piece together and the price will be right.
Freedom is not Free

JPotter57

cool....I'll try to get over there in a week or two...gotta put my honey in the hospital today for a little surgery so this weekend is out....hopefully she'll recover quickly...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

glen b henderson

Sounds good, hope she does well. Just give me a heads up, so I'll be around.
Freedom is not Free

tarheel57

There is a set of these on ebay right now ( under 1957 ford parts ),look to be in good shape.As of right now there is -0- bids on them,with just a little over a couple of days left to bid.might be worth checking into.Good luck! :unitedstates:

ranchero king

those would probably be mine they are in very good shape have reasonable reserve on ebay i am in illinois

cool57

Quote from: ranchero king on 2009-11-24 21:55
those would probably be mine they are in very good shape have reasonable reserve on ebay i am in illinois
No see 'em