News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Tires

Started by lotsafords, 2010-02-17 15:28

Previous topic - Next topic

lotsafords

Looking for new tires for my 57 Ranchero and my 55 Bird.  Was thinking of the Diamond Back's that utilize the Michlin tires with custom white wall width.  Has anyone dealt with the folks at Diamond Back or ran their tires?  Kind of hate to spend a couple grand on tires and not be happy.  That happened last time with the Cokers.

Any input would be appreciated.

Jack

wildhog

JACK, I HAVE A FIEND THAT RUNS WW DIAMOND BACKS ON A 55 BRAND X. HE LOVES THEM. I RUN THE WW COKERS ON MY 57 SUNLINER I HAD 3 TIRES CRACK IN THE WHITE WALL, I SHOWED THEM TO THE MAN AT THE COKER TRAILER AT BACK TO THE 50'S AND THEY REPLACED THEM. SO I CAN SAY I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH ANY ONE THAT STANDS BEHIND THERE PRODUCT. I DO LIKE THE WAY THEY HANDLE AND RIDE.
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

lotsafords

Mine also cracked in the 3rd year and when I took them to the local Coker dealer they were willing to make an adjustment.  Milage was about 1500.  Needles to say I was not thrilled.  I have lived with them for 2 years now and ready to make a change.

Any other input is appreciated.
Jack