News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Carpet .... where to order?

Started by Ford_Crazy, 2011-01-29 06:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Ford_Crazy

Need to order carpet for my 70A (black).  Who has the best carpet for the money?  Thanks!

Ford Blue blood

ACC is the major supplier for many of the aftermarket vendors.  I think you can order directly from them but might find the cost less going to a vendor.  ACC has various grades and colors available and the price is pretty much tied to the quality.  Fellow in MI had a bunch of Ford material, both original and re-poped, but has sold out to LeBaron Bonney.  They have great stuff but are a little on the pricey side.  Just remember you get what you pay for....
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Ford_Crazy

Prices are all over the board.  Here are some quotes from the Internet.  70A Custom 2 door sedan, molded 80/20 loop pile original style, front and back, black.    Macs - $205 + shipping.   ACC - $305 + shipping.  Automotive Interiors(automotiveinteriors.com) - $161 + shipping.  Any feedback on these sources?  Any others I should try?

Alex L.

I have ordered some stuff from automotive interiors including carpet, which i have not yet received. It is still being sewed up. If you are ok with waiting i can take pictures and post my feedback on what i bought once i receive it.

Ford_Crazy

Sounds good. I am waiting for my windshield.  I'm picking it up on February 18th.  Let me know.  Thanks!

Alex L.

It's hard to say when i will get the gear from automotive interiors as my seat upholstery has to be made, but as soon as i get it i will post pictures.

wighty

I have new black molded carpet that I purchased for my Custom 300 two door that I would like to find a new home for.  I modified the shape of my back seat floors so the carpet does not fit any longer.  The carpet fit the floor shape perfectly and looked really great. The only problem may be that I cut a hole in the front carpet for my top loader 4 speed gear shift to fit through.
Dennis

Ford_Crazy

I may be able to use it.  I have a hole in my floor for a T-10 shifter.  Email me at phil@lakefrontflorida.com if you want to sell it.