News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957 Ranchero found in Old Building in TX

Started by briney, 2011-01-14 14:20

Previous topic - Next topic

briney

Hi everybody...

Life is funny sometimes... As some of you know I sold my 57 Ranchero about a year or so ago and I have to tell you I really miss it.  I stumbled upon another 57 Ranchero hidden away in an old building the other day.... I posted 4 pictures under my name in the under construction section. Its pretty straight and rust free!

I'm thinking about it for a new project... It's funny how a divorce changes a whole lot!!

Hope everybody is doing OK!!

Patrick  Dallas TX   :unitedstates:
If it won't fit, force it.
If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

JimNolan

Patrick,
     That looks like a nice ranchero. As long as it's got a frame and the windshield posts are still in it, it's got promise. It would be a good project that would require a lot of time at first with not so much expense right away. After a divorce it'll keep you out of trouble too. I remember when I got a divorce years ago that my time was taken up running after women and spending money I didn't have. The ranchero will cost less and you'll probably get more satisfaction out of it too. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

shopratwoody

Looks good to me Patrick. Go for it :003:
Good to here from ya.
Ron
I hate blocksanding!

alvin stadel

Looks good, go for it and build it the way you want it, God never promised you tomarrow

RICH MUISE

Patrick...good to hear from you again...Alvin said it all...go for it..you did a great job on your last one.   Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JPotter57

Its great to see you back Patrick. 
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

ranchero57

hi patrick
  you did buy that ranchero, didnt you?campy