News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

photo of Glen Baldwin's Courier

Started by JPotter57, 2011-01-17 00:37

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

Glen sent me this pic of his Courier getting some polish work done.  Not many details other than the FE badges on the fenders, but a nice car.  Glen, if you will,  chime in with some details on your cool Courier.   :hurricane:
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Zapato

I've always been attracted to commercial vehicles, specially to sedan deliveries. Found one of these out on the desert beyond El Cajon ,Ca in the early 70s sitting under a tree. No amount of money or pleading could persuade the owner to part with it. Often have wondered if its still there.

Zap- :felix:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

rmk57

Kind of hard to tell but it looks like its got a Torino shaker on it.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

KidKourier

I saw this on ebay a while back and it had a 390FE with a C-6 running the shaker scoop,they did a video walk around discribing the Courier.Inside it had a light brown interior and behind the front seats in the storage area they'd installed Ford Ranger styled fold down seats on each side.I believe he's buffing out the sidepanels because the dealer had put his business advert on them as I remember.It was a nice solid looking Courier! Speaking of which,how about everyone on the forum that owns a Courier post a photo or two,we must be a shy bunch!!! KID

glen courier

James,
Thanks for the posting. It has a 460/c6, power disk brakes. The paint was never block sanded and buffed so let the fun begin. I traded a 1961 Dodge town wagon power wagon 4X4 for it after doing a frame off and semi hemi. Always been a sucker for something different.