News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

car insurance

Started by geraldchainsaw, 2011-03-12 07:52

Previous topic - Next topic

geraldchainsaw

if u had a choise, what car insurance would u get,  Hagerty or Grundy??????????????????,  Hagerty is a little more expensive,  jerry

geraldchainsaw

guess no one has insurance

Lou

At present I have Hagerty, that is who my agent uses. All insurance company that insure autos have a form of antique auto insurance, but most agents are too dumb to know how to quote or write a antique policy.

KidKourier

I initially went with AAA to get the car covered but they would only go $20,000 ! So contacted Grundy and Hagerty and they have an agreed value policy that either would insure my Courier for $40,000 + which I thought was more realistic-- if totaled out how much would it cost to replace with another Courier and all the aftermarket parts? If both policies coverage the same-go with what you can afford-I went with Hagertys cuz my friend has his '68 Shelby GT-500 KR insured through them and was very satisfied! KID

hivolt5.0

I have Hargerty Insurance on my Ranchero.  I've been satisfied with them so far.

Ford Blue blood

I have Hagerty, had them for years (since 97), and have had several different vehicles on and off the policy from time to time.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II