News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Hardtop weatherstrip

Started by TexasFordGuy, 2011-02-20 22:06

Previous topic - Next topic

JimNolan

I don't know if this is any help but the fuzzy's for the door flippers are sold by Restoration specialties and supply. It's a universal fuzzy that's got a black metal casing around it. You peel off the fuzzy and use that part. Jerry's Classic cars told me about it and when I called the guy at Restoration Specialites he knew just what size I needed and how much. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

alvin stadel

Jim, as far away as we are you must have seen what the UPS guy brought me today, fuzzy strips from restoration specialties. I also got a couple of the stainless edged ones to rework the enter window moldings. thier prices arn't to bad but when you live where I do, that would be about 25 miles south of Cairo, they really stick it to you on the frieght. Take care, Alvin

TexasFordGuy

Quote from: alvin stadel on 2011-03-01 21:27
Jim, as far away as we are you must have seen what the UPS guy brought me today, fuzzy strips from restoration specialties. I also got a couple of the stainless edged ones to rework the enter window moldings. thier prices arn't to bad but when you live where I do, that would be about 25 miles south of Cairo, they really stick it to you on the frieght. Take care, Alvin

Please Post picture of how you do this....
1957 Club Victoria (63B)
1955 F100