News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

New boards

Started by JPotter57, 2011-03-06 21:20

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

Guys,
I have taken a couple of really good suggestions and made them a reality here.  Today, I added a board just for tech data links, to outside sites.  If we have the stuff as firsthand knowledge, with photos etc, I will post them here on our site.  For outside links, post them on this board.  Before posting, please read the sticky at the top of that forum.  Just has a couple of general rules to follow.  The other is the board for posting images, magazine scabs, etc. of technical information.  This can include anything pertaining to `57 Fords, from transmission rebuild data, to repairing the clock, to headliner bow installation sequence.  It's all good info that we have all had to look up elsewhere, so please, post it in that section, again, following the posting rules in the sticky.  Please remember that most of that type of info is copyrighted, so please be sure to credit the source in your post.  Thanks, and enjoy it guys.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.