News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Friends of Bill?

Started by Alex L., 2011-03-18 15:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex L.

Any friends of Bill here?

RICH MUISE

Must be a canadian thing...what is or which Bill are we talking about. I'm guessing if I don't know without asking it doesn't matter to you...just curious   Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Alex L.

JPotter57

1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Ford Blue blood

Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

yep...must be a Canadian thing
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Alex L.

If ya know, ya know. But it's not Canadian.

JimNolan

Guys,
   You can look it up on the internet like I did to find out what he's talking about. Friends of Bill is a website for Alcoholics and Drug Addiction help. I guess if you're a friend of Bill you're a recovering Alcoholic or Drug User. I think you'd have better luck finding a Friend of Bill on a website dedicated to little foreign cars that sound like chain saws. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

Alex L.

It's an in the know term for an AA member, not neccesariy associated with the above mentioned website. But honestly, considering the average age range of members of this website it might be more common than you think.

JimNolan

Alex,
   I'm sorry for making the crack about foreign cars and young people. People your age aren't any different than when I was 23. What's different is the time we live in. I had two kids and a wife when I was 23 years old. If I had that today I'd worry myself into the bottom of a whiskey bottle. I wouldn't be a Friend of Bill, I'd be his brother. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

Alex L.

I understand, it's cool. I don't think it is necessarily a sign of the times, maybe it is but who really knows.