News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Spring Carlisle, Anyone selling?

Started by jdlafayette, 2011-04-16 13:42

Previous topic - Next topic

jdlafayette

Hello Fellas, Just wondering if anyone is selling 57 stuff at spring carlisle? I have been building my 2dr hardtop for several years and of course always looking for stuff. Thanks, John  :006:

Jerrys Kars

Have a chrome set of taillight fins I can bring to Spring Carlisle. Might have a V Bar and some bumper guards I would be willing to part with.
Jerry

jdlafayette

Hi Jerry, Do you mean the whole taillight bezel that has been plated or the little pointy trim on the top? Gaurd stuff I have. Thanks, John :006:

Jerrys Kars

The whole taillight bezel that is chromed. Most cars it is pot metal painted, and on the 500s there is a stainless trim on top. These are chrome all way around the taillight. I have seen these on Fairlane 500s but could be used on Fairlanes as well.
Jerry

jdlafayette

Hi Jerry, Mine is painted. I haven't seen them chrome except maybe on a custom job. Are you setting up a spot? if so , what is the number. Thanks, John  :006:

Jerrys Kars

I'll be in a car corral spot CA 113, on the lower side of the pavilion. Look for a gray 2004 F150. Cell #540-622-3560. It's not a vendor spot so no tables or visible parts. Anybody interested in a Merc-o-matic or a Ford-o-matic both in working order?
Jerry

Jerrys Kars

Chrome tail light bezels and stainless steel eyebrows sold. Tough sale, you old y-guys are a hard sale!! Will be at Ford Carlisle with more 57 goodies.
Jerry