News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

instant (almost) spray booth

Started by RICH MUISE, 2011-05-07 10:50

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

I think I did a post on this last year, but James Fleishman and I were talking about this last week, so here's some pics of my remedy for no working or painting space at a cheap($99) price. It's 9 ft x 17 ft. The one I had a few years ago was 12 x 22 ...a much better size, but the only ones I could find locally were 300. or more. I may get a second 9 x 17 to temp. store stuff in while I widen my garage later this summer.  
This setup would also work well for you guys who have barns that would be imposible to clean for a parts spray booth, and would have the added advantage of not being torn apart after 3 or 4 months in the sun and wind.  Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Zapato

That's what I like about you Rich, always thinking outside the box. No spoiler on that trunklid yet?

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

RICH MUISE

no spoiler...I forgot to tell you, but after all my looking, the best candidate was in my driveway on my wife's '06 scion xb. I had never noticed it even had one. Wasn't sure I would be happy with one, so I postponed it 'til after the car is done...may look for another trunk lid at that time to sacrifice to experiments.  Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Zapato

daughter has a Xb will have to take a look at it.
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72