News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

5.0 EFI swap

Started by hogwagon, 2011-06-03 02:13

Previous topic - Next topic

hogwagon

I know this isn't a new topic but really new to us. We have a donor car. 87 Crown Vic wagon. Drove it home and ran fine. Prepare for a ton of questions. Anyone use any of the brake parts off of one of these cars?

canadian_ranchero

front spindles do not fit,tryed them on my ranchero,they tilt out at the top too much, will not align

hogwagon

Thanks for the heads up on the spindles. As much as I would like to salvage all I can I don't want to spend a lot of work taking apart and storing stuff I won't ever use. Until I get the engine in the car I'm sure I won't even have half of the questions yet. Wife is excited and pushing some.

RICH MUISE

Jon...It might be an "old topic", but i'm sure a lot of the guys would like to see an involved thread on it like the one Canadian Ranchero and Claiborn did on the 4.6 swap last year, letting us know how and what you're doing.
Also, in an email to me you mentioned a crise night at the Pavillions...what and where is it, I had never heard of it before. Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

hogwagon

Rich I will have to do a lot of digital photos for us to keep up on this so if there is a bit of interest and there is a place on here to place it it would be a help to document some of the work. First stage is planned to get everything in and running. Pretty and fast parts will be phase II.