canadian_ranchero, fordblueblood or others knowledgeable on Factory AC...

Started by JPotter57, 2011-09-04 09:14

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

Do you have any factory diagrams on the factory upper dash ac, I guess it is Selectaire?  Mainly I need diagrams or factory exploded view of how this stuff works.  Trying to figure out how everything is situated under the dash, and what the actual ac assembly looks like.   If you have this, let me know if you can either scan it and post it in the tech drawings section, or send it to me via email.  Thanks.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Ford Blue blood

James the Electrical Assembly Manual has all you could ever want to know about the factory air, has both the in-dash and the under dash units.  I can scan some of the diagrams and send to you and my unit may be sold to an Aussie, he wants pictures and such so I can forward those to you as well.  Jerry's has good pics in their catalog of the under dash stuff.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

JPotter57

1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Ford Blue blood

James the images from the electrical manual would not bring up enough contrast to see anything, tryed to play with it and all I could get was a darker picture with no definition, so....here are the pages from Jerry's Classic Cars & parts, Inc catalog....looking from the fire wall side.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II