News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Gen Oil Lights

Started by BWhitmore, 2011-12-22 17:33

Previous topic - Next topic

BWhitmore

Does anyone know if the small round metal bezels for the oil pressure and gen lights (below the speedometer) are being re-produced or where I can purchase a nice set?  Thanks.  Bill Whitmore

Roger

Talking about the Chrome trim rings?I have a set I'll give you.I put some polish on one of them and it looks pretty good with no pitts.
I just cut that section out so I could install the Aluminum gauge cluster with Dolphin Gauges.I was ready to throw it away.It looks like they are crimped in there so I could send the section with those in there and you could decide the best way to remove them.Let me know,Roger

BWhitmore

Great.  I will take them.  My address is"

Bill Whitmore
1108 S. 5th Street
Alhambrea, Ca  91801

I am happy to pay the postage if you can give me your address and the amount.  Thanks & Happy Holidays. 

Roger

Hi Bill;I have these bezels ready to mail.Sorry it has taken so long.Been busy with Christmas and all but I'll try to get them in the mail tomorrow.

RICH MUISE

Nice going Roger...nice to see a fellow '57er helping another.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

BWhitmore

Roger, thanks again for the bezels.  They arrived yesterday and I was able to remove them successfully.  They look great.  Please let me know if I can do anything for you in the future.  Bill Whitmore

Roger

You're welcome,Glad I could help.Sorry it was late.