News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

ok, Married/attached guys.

Started by sprink88, 2012-10-22 18:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankenstein57

I met my wife in the pits when we were racing, so she definetly knew what she got herself into. I Knew many a racer that spent every last cent on his problem. I financed my stuff doing cash jobs for the most part, ran lots of used parts. My old ford hobby is similar, although I don't chase sidework like when I was young, still do some, just more selective. You need to pay attention to her needs, hobbies and things. I couldn't get her to a show this summer, to dam hot. But we did a couple late summer, fall shows. She enjoyed it. Now I need to finish the red 57, then we can each drive one to an event.   :003:  Mark

62galxe

My ex wife was ok with the cars till we got married. Afterwards she said the cars were a waste of money and had to go. My cars won. She went down the road. I could understand a comprimise but not a total loss of my hobby.

wv 57s forever

Well, lets see, my wife will help with car repairs if i ask. She loves to set in the hot sun at car shows and talk to people about her mustang, 1967 fastback Acapulco blue, blue interior, 289, c4. she will even tell them about my 57 she also goes to Columbus with me, everyone needs a pit crew. so i guess i have got it made.