News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Chemical dipping/paint stripping, beware!!!!!

Started by Limey57, 2012-10-08 04:29

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

That would be great Pat...I assume you still have my contact Nos....or just drop by. house number is no longer on the house...mine is the one with the new yellow paint and the big pile of concrete rubble in the front yard!
LOL...."paper to protect the concrete"...I wish....my enclosed carport floor is an old vinyl billboard over dirt.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

RICH MUISE

I meant to do a post on this a few weeks ago but forgot. Pat dropped his gun and wand and a bottle of the rustfighter to me, and it was just as easy as he said it was. I did my rockers thru the front access hole all the way back to the back of the door area. I also did the engine cross member. Had I not begun to intall my interior, I would have done the roof/windshield posts as well as the rear wheel well areas where it meets the quarters on the inside, but didn't want to risk spraying it out onto fabric and carpet. Seems like it would do the trick real well in areas that don't matter if it is a product that stays tacky.
Even though Pat doesn't like the resto-mod or custom approach to the '57's, it was nice finally getting to show another '57 guy my project and getting some input and suggestions.
Thanks Pat...I assume you got my pm about being done with it and to give me a buzz on your next trip into Amarillo.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe